Sampling the Kanagawa surfing, Ukiyo-e master Hokusai's work is also one of his most well-known works.
It describes the huge waves threatening the ships of Kanagawa Oki (off Kanagawa), and like the other works in the series, it has Mount Fuji as the background. In the picture, the turbulent waves are rolling over the fishing boat, and the boatmen are struggling to survive. The distant view is Mount Fuji. This work is Hokusai's most famous work and one of the most famous Japanese art works in the world.
It is made in star-rated hotels. The full set contains two pillowcases, one bed sheet, and one duvet cover. All of them are made of functional softening materials, which will not be too hot and stuffy when used in summer.
▪ Environmental protection and non-toxic production｜No harm to human body, safe use
▪ Desizing refined mercerizing｜Lightweight, soft and comfortable
▪ Washable and color fixing treatment｜Realistic color, not easy to fade
▪ Fabric pre-shrinking project｜Strengthen usability, close-fitting and breathable
▪ Exquisite detail technology｜Hidden metal zipper, not easy to fluff
▪ Star-rated hotel specifications｜I feel like sleeping in a hotel every day, I sleep till dawn